General Terms and Conditions of the Company Kallies und Wolter UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.shop.mens-fashion-world.com.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract the contract is concluded with
Kallies and Wolter UG (limited liability)
shall be concluded.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The goods are similar to the illustration. There may be changes in the colors/patterns.
(5) It may happen that a suit is sent new as a return. The suit has been previously inspected and is as new.
(6) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" buttons
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) pressing the "checkout" button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correcting the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "send order".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet store : We do not send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at www.shop.mens-fashion-world.com/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
The data will be forwarded to third parties for the order process.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs or customs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment via PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 15 working days. The delivery period begins in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
(3) The delivery is made from Germany.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.