General terms and conditions of Kallies and Wolter UG (limited liability)
§1 Application to entrepreneurs and conceptual definitions
(1) The following general business conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can mostly be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Case of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.shop.mens-fashion-world.com
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non -binding request to the consumer. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The goods are similar to the illustration. Changes in the colors/patterns can occur.
(5) It can happen that a suit as a return is newly sent. The suit was checked beforehand and is new.
(6) When entering an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer gives a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided for in our internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the button "In the shopping cart"
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Activity of the "Zur Kasser" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration information (email address and password).
6) Recruiting or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Sending the order by clicking on the "Order for a fee" or "Submit order"
The consumer can get back to the website, on which the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors, can return to the website in the "Back" button used in the Internet browser used in the binding order of the order. Close the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will not send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also under www.Shop.mens fashion-world.com/Terminate terms and conditions. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
The data will be forwarded to third parties for the ordering process.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices given contain the statutory sales tax and other price components. There are also any shipping costs or customs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(1) Unless we have given this differently in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch. The delivery usually takes place within 2-4 working days. The deadline for the delivery in the event of payment in advance begins to run on the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a statutory holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of random downfall and the random deterioration of the sold item also only passes to the buyer to the buyer when buying the shipment.
(3) Delivery takes place from Germany via DHL.
§5 Reference to Reference
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) Payment conditions
Paid, all systems listed below on the website can be values.
The following fees are incurred in the extended Klarna invoice purchase: